Friday, March 21, 2014

VCR - Kuala Lumpur

A quaint little cafe tucked in a serene part of the busy town. Sitting at the end of a row of old houses, serves only quality coffee and cakes (barely half a dozen of choices available). VCR is like a place where there are so many stories could be told. The industrial-like interior plus the scent of freshly brewed coffee evoke a sense of nostalgia. 
The very modest signage at the entrance of VCR.


Undoubtedly quality coffee. Flat white with smooth mellow brightness. 
I especially love the finishing.
Black velvet. A delicate piece. The cream cheese is wholesome deliciousness. 
The seats upstairs are complimented by large panels of window, with an outdoor balcony. When the sunlight streams through the window, it creates a warmth and even more relaxing atmosphere. I can imagine on rainy days, I can just sit by the window, savouring my cup of coffee while watching rain drops racing on the window... I'm already nostalgic while visualizing a rainy day spent in VCR. 
It's a great place to sip and savour a cup of good coffee, sharing stories, or simply idle away the afternoon.
I'm this selfish; I hope this cafe remains quiet and attracts only people who knows how to appreciate the ambiance and coffee. 

This is just not quite the place for those that often tell their stories loudly (and proudly) in the public. 


No comments:

Post a Comment