Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Muharam Cafe - Melbourne, Australia

Instagram seems to be a more efficient research base to me nowadays! I came across the very pretty red velvet pancakes by Muharam Cafe while I was searching for #pancakes. Located in Hawthorn, Muharam Cafe is a less crowded brunch place (to my surprise!). Given the overall experience in this cafe, I personally think it's a bit underrated!


Good food, good coffee and outstanding service. I had a more enjoyable cuppa here compared to other cafes in Melbourne.

 Crumpets - buttery and fluffy; with salted caramel, peanut praline, grilled bananas & mascarpone. Pleasing to the eyes, yummy in the tummy!

 
 Red velvet pancakes! The pancakes weren't the fluffiest but they were the better ones already. The warm chocolate sauce made an excellent complement.

 
Happiness on a table :)

I only wish I have a longer stay in Melbourne so I can return at anytime to try out more dishes Muharam Cafe offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment