Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Toby's on Sukhumvit 38 - Bangkok, Thailand

I don't even know how I found out this place but I was very glad I did - hands down to my favourite brunch place in Bangkok - Toby's on 38! They're only in their 3rd or 4th day of operation when I went but everything was perfect - coffee, food, and service.

* Location: Approx. 5-8 mins walk from BTS Thong Lo Stn.You'll pass by Hands and Heart on your left first.


This cafe is love at first sight. From its brick building exterior to its bright wooden interior with mini plants decor are refreshing and extremely pleasing to the eyes. With sunroof and tall windows, this cafe promises plenty of photography opportunities.

 
 What's not to love here, really?

 Lovely counter/coffee bar

 
 This display is too pretty to just walk pass!

 Even the food are photogenic! Hands down again to my favourite breakfast board. Not the usual ones I've gotten back home. This plate shows a lot more sincerity in terms of food quality - though priced at THB330, I have no complaints, it's worth every penny.

French toast! Very crispy skin and fluffy bread though a little dry but it's okay as the ice-cream softened the bread and made it feel a little less dry. 

 
Toby's, I've missed you so and I can't wait to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment